Tuesday, May 24, 2022

5525 - IT jokes - 2 of 2


Facebook should have a limit on the number of times you can update your relationship status, after 3 it should default to 'unstable'.


"I was showing my kids an old rotary phone when my nine-year-old asked, “How did you text on it?” My 15-year-old daughter roared with laughter, until a thought occurred to her: “Wait, where did you store your contacts?”


How many programmers does it take to change a light bulb?
None, because it is a hardware problem.


"I’m at the library, and for some reason, when I plug my flash drive into the computer, it doesn’t show up. I keep trying, but nothing happens. As an IT major, I know I can figure this out. So I spend 15 minutes changing settings and inserting and removing the flash drive. Then a girl sitting next to me taps my shoulder and says, “You’re plugging into my computer, not yours.”


Can't see an end. I have no control and I don't think there's an escape. I don't even have a home anymore. Think it's time for a new keyboard.


We'll we'll we'll... If it isn't autocorrect.


How many types of people are there in the world?
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who do not.


CAPS LOCK – Preventing logins since 1980.


Any room is a panic room if you've lost your phone in it.


Person 1: Do you know how to use Outlook?
Person 2: As a matter of fact, I Excel at it.
Person 1: Was that a Microsoft Office pun?
Person 2: Word.


I'm changing my name to 'Benefits' on Facebook. Next time someone adds me, It will say "you are now friends with Benefits."


Thanks to autocorrect, 1 in 5 children will be getting a visit from Satan this Christmas.


The only people who don’t click Skip on ads before YouTube videos are people who died during that ad.


Entered what I ate today into my new fitness app and it just sent an ambulance to my house.


"My husband and I are both in an Internet business, but he's the one who truly lives, eats, and breathes computers. I finally realized how bad it had gotten when I was scratching his back one day. "No, not there," he directed. "Scroll down."


I can still remember a time when I knew more than my phone.


My password is the last 16 digits of Pi.


Recording on an Australian tax helpline. - "If you understand English, press 1. If you do not understand English, press 2." 


I changed my password to "incorrect". So whenever I forget what it is the computer will say "Your password is incorrect".


Hell is wallpapered with all your deleted selfies.


It's ok computer, I go to sleep after 20 minutes of inactivity too.


Mom: How make chicken.
Daughter: What?
Mom: Where buy chicken.
Daughter: Mom, this isn’t Google.
Mom: Avocado.


What made the Java developers wear glasses?
They can't C.


I put more effort into naming my first Wi-Fi than my first child.


I just got fired from my job at the keyboard factory. They told me I wasn't putting in enough shifts.


Note on post - Note: this post originally had 148 images. It’s been shortened to the top 50 images based on user votes.

11 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Groan. And snigger.

River said...

"it's OK computer, I go to sleep after 20 minutes of inactivity too."
Hey! Me too.

Mike said...

Sue - Be careful. Old people can choke if you groan and snigger at the same time.

River - There's nothing like a computer update to get a 20 minute nap in.

Bilbo said...

"How make chicken." Google searches are a chore for my wife, whose native language is German and who can't phrase a limited search to save her life.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, it's hard to name WiFi!

jenny_o said...

The kids not understanding a world without computers and smart phones is kind of mind-blowing, isn't it? When my grand-niece was about two (she's now ten) she tried to swipe a picture in a magazine like she could swipe her parents' phones. There's a whole generation that lived through the transition from no computers to computers (my kids), and there's a whole generation who have never known a world without them.

These are great jokes - thanks.

Kathy G said...

I should have saved yesterday's second comment about autocorrect for today.

Anonymous said...

Best error warning :
Do not delete all files (ÿes/no).

Cloudia said...

Thanks Mike I got 99% of these

John A Hill said...

A good couple of days of IT jokes

Mike said...

There were three people in spam jail today. Way to go blogger!

Bill - So you're the techy of the house? Who knew?

Deb - I don't think I've changed mine from the default. The best name I've seen is "FBI Surveillance Van Number 7".

Jenny - Swiping a magazine picture. Now there's something that I would never have thought to do but would be obvious to a two year old. Why doesn't this work!

Kathy - Unfortunately, autocorrect is usually right when it corrects me.

Anon - ESC ESC ESC!!!!

Cloudia - You've earned your techy badge.