Saturday, August 20, 2022

5613 - Saturday jokes


I asked my 11yo to help me write my vacation 'out of office' email message.
Her suggestion, "I'm on vacation, your email will be deleted."


Someone born in 2020 will see the year 3000 when they're 80. Right?


Primenesia - When you order so much stuff from Amazon that you don't know what's in the box.


Why do men knell while proposing?
They're talking to your pussy, not to you.


Jehovah's Witnesses seemed a little shocked when I asked if they were here for the orgy.


I don't understand those couples who have a fight 
and immediately change their status to "single".
My parents have passed away several years ago  
and you don't see me changing my status to "orphan".


Somebody said they're going to park a chicken food truck next to chic fila only on Sundays and call it "side chic".


At a recent interview, I was asked if I could perform under pressure.
I said I would give it a try but I knew 'We Are The Champions' better.


A woman can do anything a man can do!!!
   Try pissing on a campfire!
... I remember a woman called Hot Lips. Is that how she got her name?


Tonight has been amazing, we should have dinner again.
Thanks, but I'm full.


There are 70 ways to keep men happy.
One is alcohol.
The other is 69.


If I have to open a box and add water,
it's homemade.


My ancestors navigated the ocean using the stars and I'm over here missing my exits with GPS.


If you lose one sense, your other senses are enhanced; that's why people with no sense of humor have an increased sense of self-importance.


Just saw Elvis at the hardware store...
Returned a sander!


My doctor has advised me to stop drinking, it’s going to be a massive change for me.
I’ve been with that doctor for 15 years.


So I set up my new Alexa to respond to "computer".
I didn't think about it until I turned on Star Trek, and halfway through the episode, my house fired a spread of photon torpedoes into our neighbor's garage.
Sorry about your truck Kevin.


Brain: Hey what are you doing?
Me: Nothing, just relaxing.
Brain: Would you like to think about all your failures?
Me: What, NO!
Brain: And away we go!


Imagine having braces during the apocalypse and no one can take them off. 
You'll just have to accept that you'll have braces forever.


Day 284 without sex.
Went jogging in flip-flops just to remember the sound.


I've just won a medal in the suntanning Olympics.
I won bronze.


They say a large group of Karens is called a homeowners association.


A penny found is worth more than a penny earned because a penny earned is taxed.


Have you ever taken your glasses off at night and thought damn, natural selection would've taken my ass a long time ago if it weren't for optometry.


Cyclists repeatedly fail Captcha tests after failing to identify images with traffic lights.


It must be a very worrying time for anyone who has dumped a body in a reservoir.


I have long said, dragging a body into the woods erases your footprints. Burying the body and planting endangered plants on top will keep it from being dug up. Follow me for more tips.


Replacing RBG with Amy Coney-Barrett is like if your server said, "We don't have Coke, is urine OK?"


My best friend stole my wife.
I need to send him a thank you card.


My biggest fear is that when I die my husband will sell my purses for what I told him they cost.


One day you'll find someone that's obsessed with you.
It's probably going to be a dog. But it is what it is.


Spraying your pan with a little olive oil cooking spray makes the kale slide right out of the pan and into the garbage.


I thought I was a good person, but the way I react when people drive slow in the left lane would suggest otherwise.


I was watching an Australian cooking show and the audience clapped when the chef made meringue.
I was surprised as Australians normally boo meringue.



16 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I particularly like the email holiday message - and the shot at the self important too.

Kirk said...

The one about being born in 2020 seems more like a trick question than a joke. Either way you're off by 900 years.

I wonder how long before they find Jimmy Hoffa in one of those dried-out reservoirs.

River said...

"boo meringue" Ha Ha. love the one about the body in the woods.

Mike said...

Sue - The email one is true for most of the emails I get.

Kirk - 2020 is a new version of the old joke about trying to add... I'll go look for it... Here it is.
Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add 10. What is the total?
The answer is 4100. Don't believe it? Did you get 5000? You can check on a calculator for yourself. A lot of people calculate in their mind that it equals 5000.

River - A joke and good information!

Bilbo said...

Changing Alexa's name. Hmmm. I keep trying to get Siri to address me as "Your Majesty" and stop responding to prompts with "Hm?", but no luck so far. Bummer.

Ole Phat Stu said...

The one about being born in 2020 is more of a criticism of the US educational system.

Kathy G said...

The one about glasses is SO true for me!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

These just go from bad to worse, lol!

jenny_o said...

I was so near-sighted and astigmatic before cataract surgery that I frequently thought about my survival ability without glasses, so that one hits really close to home. And I like the one about the kale. Mind you, I've never tried it, but after reading about how you have to massage it to make it edible I just gave up on the idea. Excellent Saturday jokes :)

Mike said...

Bill - My sister really did have to change the name of their Alexa/Siri device because my BIL kept calling it by the wrong name. I can't remember which way the change went.

Stu - Very sad but true.

Kathy - I've been wearing glasses since high school.

Deb - So that's a good thing, right?

Jenny - I tried kale one time. Nasty stuff.

allenwoodhaven said...

A penny found is a good one; hadn't considered that! Saw a comic strip once saying it's worth picking up a penny because it only takes 1 second and that's $60/hour! Thanks for the smiles.

Mike said...

Allen - Picking up 3600 pennies in one hour would probably be a Guinness record. Then you would have to spend the $60 on a chiropractor to straighten out your back.

Ole Phat Stu said...

How much money would Elon Musk have to pick up before it is worth his time?
Just asking for the IRS.

Mike said...

Stu - He couldn't pick up pennies fast enough to make it worth his time.

Kathy G said...

I"ve got you beat. I've been wearing glasses (and contacts for a couple of decades, before they turned into too much work) since second grade!

Mike said...

Kathy - 😮