Saturday, October 01, 2022

5655 - Saturday jokes


The pros and cons of making kids...
Pros: making
Cons: kids


If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.


Rocky mountain oysters...
The original sack lunch.


So I was at the store earlier with my service dog. The lady in front of me at the checkout had about $200 worth of toilet paper in her shopping cart. With an attitude, she asked me what type of dog I had. I told her it was my service dog. Then she got real snarky and said, I knew that. What type of service? I said he was a BLD. By now he was licking her face and hands being super friendly. She said, what is a BLD? I told her it stood for Butt Licking Dog. She said Butt Licking Dog? I said yeah, he has been trained to lick my butt clean because I can't seem to be able to find toilet paper because of hoarders.


I just used the self-checkout at Walmart without needing assistance and they made me district manager.


I married my wife for her looks.
But not the ones she's been giving me lately.


I hate when people ask me what I do for fun because there is no classy way to say "binge drink."


My goal in life is to piss off at least one person a day.
So far, I'm about 4 years ahead of schedule.


Latest studies say men should masturbate 21 times a month to prevent prostate cancer.
So far I'm about 3 months ahead.


Females will get mad when the Mcdonald's ice cream machine doesn't work but will date a guy that hasn't worked in three years.


Kids...

Went for a walk with my daughter and when she saw some boys trying to rip a branch off a tree she ran up to them and yelled, “What did that tree ever do to you?” I’m living with the 10 y/o Lorax.

I wish that I had the confidence of my son who thinks that he's going to sleep soundly tonight after telling his sister that she should apply to be Santa's new Rudolph because the zit on her nose is glowing SO bright.

My wife and I spend our days saying things like "we make the rules around here" and our nights saying things like "I hope they let us sleep in tomorrow".

“Is chicken the animal spelled the same as chicken the food?” - my child, about to be shook.

Please keep my heartbroken toddler in your thoughts because I vacuumed up some crumbs from the floor that he was apparently very attached to.

I’m Mom. You might remember me from such hits as “When is this assignment due?” and its sequel “How long have you known about this?”

Tomorrow’s dress-up day for my kid's school is “throwback to the 2000s.” Pardon me while I go grab my walker.

My parents just got a comprehensive background check of their dog sitter. 
The most they could tell me about my childhood babysitter was that her first name was Stacy. Or Tracy. Or was it Debra?

Last night at dinner my 6-year-old asked me what the most dangerous shark was and I said 'The Loan Shark'.

10yo went on a 3-day school trip today and I packed his harmonica and recorder as a surprise for all his friends and teachers to enjoy.

My 3yo niece wanted me to pretend I was her baby. 
When I pretended to cry she promptly put a pillow over my face and told me shhh. 



At dinner, little Johnny was asked to lead the prayer.
"But I don't know how to pray," he said.
"Just pray for your family, friends, neighbors, and the poor," his father said.
"Okay," Johnny said.
"Dear Lord, thank you for our visitors and their children, who finished all my cookies and ice cream.
Bless them so they won't come again.
Forgive our neighbor's son, who removed my sister's clothes and wrestled with her on her bed.
This coming Christmas, please send clothes to all the poor ladies on my Dad's iPhone who do not have any clothes.
And provide shelter for the homeless man who uses Mom's room when Daddy's at work.
Amen.
Dinner was quiet that night.


My husband and I went through the McDonald's driveway window and I gave the cashier a $5 bill.
Our total was $4.25, so I also handed her 25c.
She said, 'you gave me too much money.'
I said, 'Yes I know, but this way you can just give me a dollar back.'
She sighed and went to get the manager who asked me to repeat my request.
I did so, and he handed me back the 25c, and said 'We're sorry but we don’t do that kind of thing.'
The cashier then proceeded to give me back 75 cents in change.
Do not confuse the people at MacD's.


We had to have the garage door repaired.
The repairman told us that one of our problems was that we did not have a 'large' enough motor on the opener.
I thought for a minute and said that we had the largest one made at that time, a 1/2 horsepower.
He shook his head and said, 'You need a 1/4 horsepower.'
I responded that 1/2 was larger than 1/4 and he said, 'NOOO, it's not. Four is larger than two.'
We haven't used that repairman since.


We recently had a new neighbor call the local city council office to request the removal of the DEER CROSSING sign on our road.
The reason: 'Too many deers are being hit by cars out here! I don't think this is a good place for them to be crossing anymore.'


My daughter went to a Mexican fast food place and ordered a taco.
She asked the person behind the counter for 'minimal lettuce.'
He said he was sorry, but they only had iceberg lettuce.


I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked,
'Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?'
To which I replied, 'If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?'
He smiled knowingly and nodded, 'That's why we ask.'


The pedestrian light on the corner beeps when it's safe to cross the street.
I was crossing with an 'intellectually challenged' co-worker of mine.
She asked if I knew what the beeper was for.
I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red.
Appalled, she responded, 'what on earth are blind people doing driving?!'


When my wife and I arrived at a car dealership to pick up our car after a service, we were told the keys had been locked in it.
We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver’s side door.
As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked.
‘Hey,' I announced to the technician, 'it's open!'
His reply, 'I know. I already did that side.'


My Australian friend failed his indigenous music exam.
I asked him, "Did you redo it?"


My niece put a small white pebble under her pillow and was shocked that the tooth fairy only left her a toothbrush!


Day 1. Drove by the gym. Baby steps.


Better to have loved a short woman than never to have loved a tall!


Two cats talking...
OMG, our dumb humans are naked again. OMG, she only has two nipples!
That's nothing, he's got his tail on backward.


I told my Dr. I thought that I was a deck of cards.
He sent me back to the waiting room to be dealt with later.


You wanna see social distancing?
Loan somebody some money.


I got a phone call this morning and the caller said, “I understand from your ad that you are selling a Python, is it big?"
"Sure is," I replied.
"Great!" he said with huge enthusiasm, "how many feet?"
"None," I replied, "it's a snake."


Why did Waldo see a psychiatrist?
To find himself.


Interior Decorator:
A person who does things to your house that they wouldn't dream of doing to their own.


A Psychiatrist is a doctor who doesn't have to worry - so long as other people do.


Whenever someone asks me to sign their cast, I always write, "Last warning, you have a week to get my money together."


Girl asking friend: So how does it work when you give up on dating? Do you have to go to a shelter or do the cats just show up at your house?


I just bought an ABBA toilet.
What a loo!


I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone. 
I've also never been in Cognito.  I hear no one recognizes you there. 
I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my children, friends, family, and work. 
I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore. 
I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often. 
I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm. 
Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older. 
One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age, I need all the stimuli I can get! 
I may have been in Continent, but I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there. 


I asked my son to turn down his music and he 'okay boomered' me so now we're turning off the wi-fi for a bit.


The psych doc told me: If your life was happening to someone else, you'd think it was hilarious.


It's the time of year when I get to pretend the 5 pounds of candy I'm buying is for trick-or-treaters.


10 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Not nearly enough money (or time) is devoted to finding a cure for stupidity.

Mike said...

Sue - I don't think that much time or money exists.

River said...

I see several good examples of why your country should NOT be banning books and dumbing down education.
One of my kids buys Halloween candy by the bucketful too, and we don't do trick or treat here.

Mike said...

River - But your kid is ready JUST IN CASE they do.

Bilbo said...

"ABBA toilet." Har, de har-har-har!!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Where are all the TREE jokes?

Mike said...

Bill - Did you start singing?

Deb - Be careful what you wish for.

Kathy G said...

I read the first one to the parents of young children. They laughed SO hard!

Kirk said...

A Throwback to the 2000's dress up day in 2022 is the equivalent of a Throwback to the 1950s day in 1982.

Which reminds me, we're overdue for a Happy Days-like sitcom or Grease-like movie or Sha Na Na-like musical group that takes place during the millennium.

Mike said...

Kathy - A hard laugh will add a year to your life.

Kirk - Which reminds me. Did I tell you about https://framed.wtf? It's a movie guessing game.