Monday, October 03, 2022

5657 - Garden hacks


Too late for the Northern Hemisphere but not for the Southern. Northerners, keep this for next spring.




If someone can't watch it, let me know, I get it to you somehow.


Notice...
I'm going to try and cut back on computer stuff for a while. I've got too many projects that I need to get caught up on. Remember when I said I had 150+ URLs I've saved for posts? Well, you're going to see most of them. The only thing that may take a hit is Saturday jokes. I spend a lot of time looking and I won't be doing that as much. We'll see how this goes.


7 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Good luck. Sometimes life (and chores) have to take priority. Sigh. I hope your time away from the PC is productive and fun.

Bilbo said...

Isn't it amazing how little time us old retired people have for all that needs doing? By cutting back on all the computer stuff, you'll have time to write me a letter!! Just keep the Saturday jokes going until the 29th ... I have an emcee gig on the 30th, and get most of my awful jokes from you.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Bring 'em on!

John A Hill said...

Interesting tips.

Yeah, I get it.
I've been off line for a few days and am just catching up on several days worth of posts.

Good luck.

Mike said...

Sue - I won't be totally away. It's just that the PC will take last priority. Which doesn't mean much. I could get tired of this other stuff really quickly.

Bill - SURE... put some double pressure on me. I can take it. And then I'll look for someplace to put it. I have an idea.

Deb - #152 down, #151 coming up.

John - I'd forgotten about all these tips. Just like I will a day from now.
I've thought about cutting back from 7 days to 3 or 4 but that hasn't happened yet and probably won't.

River said...

If I gave less time to reading blogs I might get my house cleaned. I'll stick with reading blogs.

Mike said...

River - House cleaning?! I'm not going to do anything THAT drastic.