Friday, March 15, 2024

6186 - Jelqing


Ah the internet, knower of everything. Knower of jelqing. So what is jelqing? Well remember, you asked.


Jelqing is a massaging exercise that aims to stretch the penis.

What’s the point?
The whole point of jelqing is to make your penis larger.


Does it actually work?
The short answer? Not really, but maybe.
(Short answer HA!)

Are there any side effects to consider?
Jelqing is pretty safe as long as you’re not squeezing your penis too hard, too often, or too aggressively.
(See the first question.)



What precautions can you take to minimize side effects?
If you’re still interested in trying it out, taking a few precautions can help reduce the likelihood of pain, discomfort, or damage to your penis...

How do you do it?
Alright, let’s teach you how to “jelq”...

How long should you continue this practice to see results?
How soon you see any results likely depends on how consistently you jelq and what your individual technique is.

What else can you try?
Penis pump
Traction device
(Traction device?! See Google Images)

The bottom line...
Try jelqing if you want, but don’t expect your penis to grow overnight.


Those are just the topics of the article. Here's the link to the whole article...
And this article goes on and on to other appropriate articles.

And here's the Google Images link.


14 comments:

River said...

I really don't see the point. The size is irrelevant if the owner does not know what to do with it.

Cloudia said...

What River said

Bilbo said...

There's nothing I can add that won't get me into trouble, so I'll just be quiet.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sheesh, what next?

sillygirl said...

You just reminded me that I have some bananas in the fridge and can have one for breakfast.

Kathy G said...

I'm kind of afraid to click the links, knowing that the results will show up in my browsing history.

Ole Phat Stu said...

Reminds me of the punctuation test in primary school,
when Robin Hood tore his leather jerkin off.

Lady M said...

You males spend entirely to much time perseverating over that thing.

Shaw Kenawe said...

Just remember, it's not the size of the wand that matters; it's the magic you make with it.

Kirk said...

Ah, so it's really jelqing off!

Mike said...

River - Hopefully, you don't see a point. That could hurt!

Cloudia - But did you read the article?

Bill - That has to be killing you!

Deb - So I was like, where is Deb? Why in spam jail, where else?!

SG - Use 'em or lose 'em.

Kathy - That's what incognito mode is for.

Stu - I had to look up leather jerkin. You know too much stuff. If you're not careful your head is going to explode.

Lady - Another word I had to look up to make sure it was what I thought. It was! Now I can tell people I was perseverating on my favorite subject!

Shaw - Girth, girls want girth.

Kirk - I KNOW! WHO KNEW!

Mike said...

Anon -
- Groceries double - Not true. They have gone up but nowhere near double.
- gas prices double - Not true. Until the small increase recently gas prices have been way down.
- heating oil was double - Up $4 a barrel to $88. Hardly double.
- interest rate has more than doubled - interest rates are up from their artificial low. They still haven't hit the 8 3/4 I paid when I bought my house in 1976. Or the 17% they topped out at later.

Get your facts straight Anon. Oh WAIT! You're a tRUMPER. Never mind.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I mean, sometimes when you can't see the point, this is needed.
But yikes.

Mike said...

Robyn - Lots of info to learn... and practice.