Sunday, July 28, 2024

6265 - Long joke Sunday


A customer walks into a pharmacy and asks the assistant for some rectum deodorant.

The pharmacist, a little bemused, explains that they don't sell rectum deodorant and never have.

Unfazed, the customer assures the pharmacist that they have been buying the stuff from this store on a regular basis and would like some more.

"I'm sorry," says the pharmacist, "We don't have any."

"But, I always buy it here," they say.

"Do you have the container that it came in?" asks the pharmacist.

"Yes, I'll go home and get it."

They return with the container and hand it to the pharmacist who looks at it and says, "This is just a normal stick of underarm deodorant."

Annoyed, the customer snatches the container back and reads out loud from the container ...
"TO APPLY, PUSH UP BOTTOM."




20 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Oh dear.

Mike said...

Oh derriere.

Bilbo said...

If we're going to push things up, I choose the feminine superstructure elevated by a push-up bra.

MarkD60 said...

No man, no.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"A new low."

Kathy G said...

UGH!

Mike said...

I with you on that one.

Mike said...

They need to be more specific.

Mike said...

Lower that armpits for sure.

Mike said...

I'd make that sound to if I tried to do that the wrong way.

Lady M said...

Obviously he needed more, it's been working.

Mike said...

Are you sure? Who's going to verify?

River said...

I wonder now just how many people do take the instructions so literally? I'm guessing he doesn't have a wife who would have showed him.

Ole phat Stu said...

Push base up , would have been less ambiguous.

Mike said...

Up where though?! 😜

Kirk said...

I wonder if it's cheaper than a sex toy.

Mike said...

This is why there are instruction on pizza boxes that say "Don't eat the box".

Mike said...

If you investigate that possiblity, let us know how it turned out. And if your rear smelled better.

Susan Kane said...

Too funny. I wonder what he did with this knowledge.

Mike said...

Or "she". 😁