There is no way to make one post a NSFW post so I'll leave a little space at the top.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Remember, NSFW below.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So this started off with a fellow blogger sending me the first picture. It's an artsy picture so I wondered if there were more. Of course, there are.
So at 13 I ran out of pictures with trees so I thought, I wonder if there are more? Of course, there are. Just google 'nude in forest' and come up with some color pictures.
So I stopped at 18 but then thought, I've taken care of the guys and a few gals with these pictures. What about other gals and guys? So I found a picture of me with some friends in the forest. That's me, second from the right. If I look different from a previous picture I posted it's because this was last year.




23 comments:
Smiling. The trees are naked so it seems only fair that their visitors are too.
Number 13 is a noteworthy photo I've seen before. Thanks Mike. I didn't mind this post at all
Meaning I enjoyed it.
The black&whites are quite tasteful, though I do worry about scrapes and splinters in awkward places. I hope they were careful.
I enjoyed posing with you and the other alpha males for the last picture.
Yes, like Cloudia, I've also seen #13 many times before. It's a well-known photo allegory of youth and age.
19 shows how short American men are ðĪŠ
Way too many XX models and not enough XY.
Yeah, that's the spirit!
I'm glad. This is the most risque post I've done.
I volunteer to check things out.
You, me, and John. Not Stu as he claims below that we're not very lengthy.
I did run across that one a lot when searching.
I assume your going to post your picture to prove your point. ð
Google image - nudes in forest men
I am only going to get myself in lots of trouble if I pick a favorite this week so I will just say thank you.
Literally back to nature.
Oh go on, pick one!
Back to hunting for nuts and berries.
You've gotta love nature!
Mm...I prefer a dad bod. :-)
No doubt about it!
I've got one of those too!
Post a Comment