Wednesday, April 30, 2008

387 - Two degrees of separation

One of the blogs I check is Miss Cellania. She also blogs for other blogs. So sometimes I run across her on other sites.

Well I was checking out Science Blogs and ran across the drugmonkey. It's kind of weird seeing somebody blogging on another site that you go to but think no one else does. And then to see what I would call a thesis makes it even more interesting. Makes me wonder if he found the site from my links or not. Here's his disertation.

Link - cannabis and nicotine
.

5 comments:

DrugMonkey, Master of Pharmacy said...

Mike,

Two different drugmonkeys. I plan on suing the other one.

Not really.

Unless I become convinced I could get a lot of money.

Mike said...

Maybe you could get him for ID theft.

Miss Cellania said...

I am honored to hear you visit my site!

Mike said...

Hopefuuly you haven't found anything I've stol... borrowed from your site.

Mike said...

Hopefuuly is a new word. I can't tell you what it means or I'd have to kill you. Secret stuff. Like the spell checker for the comment section.