Thursday, June 26, 2008

452 - Super snoopin'

I don't know if anybody's noticed some new widgits down the left side of the page or not. I forget whose site I saw these on but they get you a lot more detail on who's visiting you. That's if you care about statistics and numbers. They are just as easy as any other widgit to install and who knows what the companies are doing with the numbers that they are collecting for me supposedly.

But this information can probably be obtained a thousand other ways. This way just lets me (and you) look at it also. 'Live traffic feed' is pretty basic and displays on this screen. 'Sitemeter' gets into real depth including what browser YOU are using along with versions of YOUR software.

Link - feedjit
Link - sitemeter

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I don't know if its just me but whatever is on the left side of your page is taking a really long time to load.

I like that Live traffic feed one....

Mike said...

I've been having the same problem with partial page loads, at times, from everybody for a while also. Yesterday I couldn't get anything from Mistress's page during the day. Just her picture, with nothing else. In the evening everything worked fine.