Wednesday, July 09, 2008

469 - The customer is "not always right".

You think this looks like a short post? It's not. Because if you haven't been to "not always right" recently you've got a lot of reading to do to catch up.

It's a site I have on my links that might not catch your attention very often. It's retail employees complaining about goofy customers. Here's an example and the link.

Buuuurn
RETAIL | NORTHERN CALIFORNIA, USA

(A man shoves himself to the front of a long line of people.)

Me: “Sir, I’m afraid you’re going to have to go to the back of the line.”

Him: “NO! I’m the Messiah!”

Me: “Wow. The Jews are in for a BIG disappointment.”

(He stands there for a second and shuffles to the back of the line. The other customers applaud.)

Link - notalwaysright
.

1 comment:

Bilbo said...

This truly is an awesome site. I have been visiting it for some time, and can really relate to some of the bizarre stories people post there.