Wednesday, February 11, 2009

699 - Cool

This is just a cool video. It's at Princess Juliana Airport at St Maarten (Dutch Antilles).

DUCK! DUCK #2

This is a commercial but it's a cool one. Hey! A second cool video! Who could have guessed? I could do this if I wanted to. I just don't want to right now. Besides, I'm still collecting enough computers to do it.

ZOOM

(I logged back in to put this note here. Amanda, Aaron should not be sitting in your lap while you watch this video.)
I assume you think this is another cool video. Some people get in trouble for making ASSUMPTIONS. Like you will.


I just found this for John. It's long. 30 Minutes of comedy card tricks. If you have the time it's worth it.

TRICKS, CARDS

.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL! Thanks for that warning.

Was that a real airport in the first video? Where is it?

fiona said...

LOL at the song! I'm going to use it as my party piece from now on!
wv- excort - used to take you places.

Bilbo said...

Great song. Reminds me of Benny Bell's immortal classic, "Shaving Cream." It's another one Aaron doesn't need to listen to for a few years yet.

vw - actsca: no clue...

Mike said...

A - I don't know. I was hoping someone would recognize it. Like I said I've seen photographs of it but don't remember where it is.

F - I don't think I could learn the whole thing.

B - I'm going to have to look for the SC song.

Mike said...

Amanda, so Mike says to himself, gee Mike, I wonder if I can find it on the internet? Well DUHHH. So I updated the post and posted a second video which had the location information.