Thursday, February 12, 2009

700 - Crazy kids

I'm going to run out of video's to link too one of these days. No really. But for now I've got a theme for these four.

You ever watch TV and want to reach into the screen and choke somebody? Here's somebody that's worse.

MOUTHY KID

Hey, let's see what happens when ....

BOOM

I may try this one. It looks like fun.

BIG BOOM

I save the longest one for last. It's all about group cooperation and creative thinking. And causing a big problem.

CREATIVITY

.

4 comments:

Bilbo said...

That mouthy kid needs about six feet of duct tape wrapped around her head. And I'm gonna start saving sawdust.

vw: sorcul - what you get when you sit on your cul for too long.

Anonymous said...

I have to appreciate a good harmless prank. I was suprised to see the drivers so calm. No horns honking etc. Someone should have figured out what was going on after the 3rd or 4th pass of the kid in the cow costume

The Mistress of the Dark said...

OK..that kid needs to be out of the gene pool now...

Mike said...

Maybe we can sit the girl on the sawdust cannon and stick the flare you know where.