Thursday, March 26, 2009

742 - Bandit 4

Bandit 4 - Sounds like a movie sequil doesn't it.

********************

I became confused when I heard the word 'service' used with these agencies:

Internal Revenue 'Service'
U.S. Postal 'Service'
Telephone 'Service'
Cable TV 'Service'
Civil 'Service'
State, City, County & Public 'Service'

This is not what I thought 'service' meant.

But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had hired a bull to 'service' a few cows.

BAM!!! It all came into focus. Now I understand what all those agencies are doing to us.

7 comments:

Breck Carter said...

...and their motto is, We're not happy until you're not happy!

Blog Stalker said...

How fast everything becomes more clear. Could not have said it better than the first comment here either!

Have a great day Mike!

Amanda said...

LOL! Yet another good one!

Anonymous said...

Good one Breck! I will use that one.

speelimper..one who falls in a cave

fiona said...

"bull to 'service' a few cows. "

And of course, as well as the "service" the said bull makes sure to deposit a ton of S*#T!

I love this! lol

wv-traze- an Irish craze

lacochran said...

Burt Reynolds pulls on his wig and calls Sally Field to tell her the good news.

Bilbo said...

No wonder I'm a contractor and not a civil ... servant.