Thursday, December 03, 2009

993 - Ya gotta be more specific

When you give somebody a task to do you really need to be specific least they misinterpret the instructions. And it will be your fault when things go wrong.

*******************************

A nurse is giving a sponge bath to a woman in a coma, when she notices that when she washes the patient's "private area", there is a response on the monitor.

The nurse contacts the patient's husband and explains what happened telling him, "Crazy as this may sound, maybe a little oral sex may do the trick and bring her out of her coma". The husband is skeptical, but they assure him they will close the curtain for privacy. Beside's it's worth a try, they have nothing to lose.

The husband finally agrees and goes into the wife's room. After a few moments the woman's monitor goes flat line ... no pulse, no heart rate.

The nurses run into the room. The husband is standing there, pulling up his pants, and says, "I think she choked".

 

5 comments:

rima fauzi said...

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
OMG, this is nasty!!!!!!!!!!

Yet, I'm laughing my head off. lol

Mike, Check out the cartoon I just posted on my blog, you'd like it I'm sure.. ;)

The Mistress of the Dark said...

OH Lordy!!!

Bilbo said...

I don't think my HMO would cover that.

vw: arbatic - characterized by being arbat.

Mike said...

R - The poor guy was just confused.

M - That's probably what HE said.

B - I think your dad would like this joke.

Candice said...

LMAO! I love it, but I'm perverse like that.