Saturday, December 05, 2009

995 - Signs (repeat) everywhere there's (repeat)

I just had to copy some of the song title users for the title for this post.

This one has been popping up all over the blogesphere. Hopefully you haven't seen it yet. Nobody seems to know what it means. Or at least nobody's talking if they do.



I'm going to leave the explanation of this one up to John. It's to deep for me.



This one is self explanitory.



Guess which one is the employee.



I had to pick the little picure or the big picture to copy on this one. I wasn't sure which way to go.



 

3 comments:

Claudia said...

"On your left," as the bicyclists say on Grant's Trailnet.

Amanda said...

LOL! These were GOOD SIGNS!

Bilbo said...

Well, that next-to-last photo WAS evidently taken in Greece...

vw: ecless - your situation when you are out of ec.