Tuesday, January 05, 2010

1025 - Potty confusion

I decided today to follow Galahis' lead and point you to oddly specific. This is one that reminded me of Amandas' post about toilets in Indonesia. (Amanda, put your post link in the comments) This sign must have come from there also. So let's look at pictures -
1 2
3 4
5 6



1 - Ok, I understand this.

2 - I get this also but the sign's not going to prevent it.

3 - Where to do this? On the floor?

4 - This ain't no floor squat hole. No standing on the seat.

5 - No fishing? For what? Brown trout?

6 - I say if somebody wants to piss sideways into a urinal, go for it.

 

4 comments:

Bilbo said...

I think urine trouble when this is all you can come up with to post...

The Mistress of the Dark said...

LOL to infinity and beyond, especially 4 and 6

Mike said...

B - You'll never guess where I was sitting when I came up with this idea.

M - If you attempt 4 or 6, take pictures.

Jay said...

You know, for as long as I can remember, I haven't needed any instructions on how to poop. I'm sure there are some fancy public restrooms out there in the world that have to explain how to make sure the door is locked or whatever, but actually using the potty? I'm pretty confident that I can handle that. haha