Thursday, January 14, 2010

1034 - What are the odds?

The internet may not be so big after all. Here's what happened yesterday. I was checking out google news. (I gotta' get post stuff from somewhere!) There's a story about Heidi Montag. Heidi who? Don't know, but she's a nice looking blonde. So follow the lead. The picture for the news story was ehhh, so off to google to google her.

I found this picture among many.



I clicked on it. HEY! Guys, I'm still typing here! I wound up at this site. It's a post from last November by a blogger called Matt-man. And where have I seen Matt-man before? On Jays' blog. I've been reading Jay's blog awhile now and see comments from Matt-man but had never been to Matt-mans blog.

So on a general google search I wind up at the blog readers site of a blog I read. I think our small group may own the internet soon. John and I will have to toss a coin to see who gets Missouri.

 

5 comments:

Jay said...

Matt-Man is freaking hilarious. Great blog.

Heidi Montag actually follows me on Twitter. Better than that, she replied to me one day. I'm kind of embarrassed that I know who she is and was actually excited when she replied to me.

Mike said...

J - At least she's legal(24). When you get to my age it's hard to tell the teens from the early 20's.

Wv: oventi - A number on the stove that designates cooking time. - Bake the cake oventi minutes.

Schmoop said...

Wow. Now you know Jay and Me, and I know you and Funny Man Jay. Holy Cow!! This is a recipe for disaster. I like it. Cheers Mike!!

Bilbo said...

Heidi Montag is all right! She'd also be all right on Dienstag, Mittwoch, Donnerstag, Freitag, Samstag, and Sonntag. Sorry...I don't get to use that line very often.

vw: sheti - a female yeti.

Mike said...

MM - A circle of potential disaster.

B - I think there's some German humor that's slipping right by me here.