Friday, July 23, 2010

1219 - Sylcide

So the word verification from my comment yesterday was sylcide. It looked like I could make something out of it but nothing was jumping out there.

So I googled it. I got 8 hits on someone that calls them self sylcide in the net world. But I also was asked by the google if I meant 'sylphide'.

There were two links. One looked interesting. Sylphide pin up. Where I found this picture.






Cool eh? I think all the girls should give this a try. This gal got her waist down to 17" in this corset. I think there's somebody out there who can beat her. Who's up for the challenge? Come on girls, don't be shy.


Continuing on I searched the site and found this -




A 14" waist. Her name is Spook.

To see them all (there are lots of them) go to http://www.staylace.com/ and pick 'pinups' on the side bar (not kid friendly). 95 or less to pick from (less if you're not into tranies. HA!). If you find one less than 14" let us know. And if YOU can get less than 14" don't forget to take pictures.


 

11 comments:

Bilbo said...

I believe this is what we could call a minuteglass figure, eh?

vw: trancets - the tablets you take before a seance to get yourself into the right frame of mind.

Jay said...

That's just freaky and gross. Why would they do that to themselves?

Bandit said...

I wonder if they have a problem with constipation?

Dana said...

Ummm ... 14"?? The last time I saw 14" ... oh ... nevermind ...

Mike said...

B - I wonder if one of them can get down to a secondglass.

J - It's kind of 'spooky'.

B - I'd like to see an xray and see where all their guts went to.

D - Yea right. Maybe two happy guys facing each other.

Claudia said...

Oh, Dear. You really need to get a new day job...

Ladskeen: a boy skiing

Mike said...

C - Normal people don't work during the daytime.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

OMGWTFBBQ. No No and No!

I'm going to hand out cheeseburgers to all of them. Double cheeseburgers.

Mike said...

MD - If you do, stand back. When the corset lets go you could be killed.

Raquel's World said...

Okay- I had read this when you posted it. I def can't get my pic in here unless I die trying but thanks for following!

Mike said...

RW - We could help you. 3 or 4 people on each side pulling on the straps and who knows what would happen.