Sunday, October 25, 2020

3944 - Long joke Sunday


Black frying pan to bright frying pan!

 


FOR THOSE WHO ASKED ME HOW I DID IT!

I boiled 1 liter of distilled water, added 2 parts of white vinegar, 1 part of baking soda. 

Two cups of Coca-Cola, a dishwasher tablet, and half a lemon. 

Swirl it for 3 minutes, place the pan in the solution for 45 minutes, add a little chlorine to
the mixture.

I then brushed it with a toothbrush and dipped it into the liquid again for 25 more minutes. 

Place it in warm water for another 3 minutes with muriatic acid, I rinsed it and it still looked exactly the same. So I went and bought a new one.


10 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Good decision.
Mind you, I don't mind what the bottom of the pan looks like...

Mike said...

EC - The real joke is I personally wouldn't bother buying a new pan.

Martha said...

HAHA! Loved the end result. Sounds like something I would do :)

John A Hill said...

Funny

Ole Phat Stu said...

If you have another kitchen semi-emergency like this,
just call out "Pan,pan,pan!"

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahaha, you had me going right to the end!

Bilbo said...

EC has the right idea. You don't cook on the bottom of the pan.

Mike said...

M - It was a shinny ending.

JH - And easier.

OPS - I had to look that up. And if I had put that much work into cleaning that for nothing, it WOULD have become airborne.

DSWS - We learned to start at the end.

B - Yep. Just don't look at the bottom.

allenwoodhaven said...

hahahaha

Mike said...

AW - I'll say it again. Just don't look at the bottom.